Hillary Clinton was her usual poised and articulate self on the Late Show tonight. The best part, though, was when she delivered the Top Ten List:
"Top Ten Hillary Clinton Campaign Promises"
10. "Bring stability and long term security to 'The View.'"
9. "Each year on my birthday, every American gets a cupcake."
8. "You'll have the option of rolling dice against the IRS for double-or-nothing on your taxes."
7. "Having trouble getting a flight and Air Force One is available -- it's yours."
6. "My Vice President will never shoot anybody in the face."
5. "Turn Gitmo into a Dairy Queen as soon as possible."
4. "For over a century there have been only two Dakotas -- I plan to double that."
3. "We will finally have a President who doesn't mind pulling over and asking for directions. Am I right, ladies?"
2. "I will appoint a committee to find out what the heck is happening on 'Lost.'"
1. "One more pantsuit joke and Letterman disappears."